This Page has been updated! If you are a return visitor you will need to reload/refresh your browser in order to see any new content.
New England Society for Amateur Archaeology Directions
Meeting Location: South Shore Natural Science Center 48 Jacobs Lane, Norwell, MA
Directions for reaching the South Shore Nature Center:
From Boston, Route 128 and Points North
1) Follow Route 3 south to exit 13 (Hanover Mall/Norwell)
2) At the end of the exit ramp turn left onto Rte. 53 (north)
3) At the first traffic light, turn right onto Rte.123 (Main Street)
4) Take first left onto Jacobs Lane (just past Jacobs Pond)
5) We are about 1/4-mile down on the right.
From Cape Cod, Plymouth and Points South
1) Follow Route 3 north to exit 13 (Hanover Mall/Norwell)
2) Same as steps above.
1) Follow Route 123 East
2) Cross Rte. 53 at Assinippi Corner
3) Take first left onto Jacobs Lane (just past Jacobs Pond).
From Rte. 3A
1) Follow Rte 123 (east) approx. 5.5 miles
2) Turn right onto Jacobs Lane (at Jacobs Farm historical site and before Jacobs Pond).
Public always welcome!!